Обновление ChipLoaderNG 3.7.0, подробнее тут: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11442

chiploader Tricore boot mode

Вопросы и темы по загрузчику ChipLoader

Модератор: chipsoft

Ответить
LUIS ENCINAS

chiploader Tricore boot mode

Сообщение LUIS ENCINAS » Вт сен 19, 2017 10:39 am

Hi, I'm tryng to read a Hyundai MEDG 17.9.8 (tricore, TC1797) I can retrieve the password, the program chiploader gets access to the mcu but retrieves this error and can't read the flash or eeprom section:

Error: Error while working with j2534

Operation: Reading address of 0. Error code:16

I read the flash and eeprom a few times before, but now, with the same connections I can't read anything. If I leave the ECM in "normal mode" I can retrieve the password and read the entire flash, but when I put the ecm in normal mode the program gets access to the mcu but fails to read and retrieves the error. I don't know about "error code:16". Is there a user manual in english? Thanks in advance...

chipsoft
CHIPSOFT.RU

Сообщение chipsoft » Вт сен 19, 2017 11:04 am

You should read password for Tricore in normal mode (via OBD2). To read-write flash you should switch ECU to boot mode.

You can ask your questions at info@chipsoft.ru
CHIPSOFT J2534 Pro: 5 CAN BUS, 1 SWCAN, 8 KLine, 5 - 20V Voltage generator
Онлайн магазин CHIPSOFT: shop.chipsoft.com.ua

LUIS ENCINAS

Сообщение LUIS ENCINAS » Вт сен 19, 2017 11:15 am

Thanks for answer, I already read the password in Normal Mode by OBD, then I put the ECM in boot mode, load the password and the program chiploader get access to the mcu but fails to read.

chipsoft
CHIPSOFT.RU

Сообщение chipsoft » Вт сен 19, 2017 12:06 pm

LUIS ENCINAS писал(а):Thanks for answer, I already read the password in Normal Mode by OBD, then I put the ECM in boot mode, load the password and the program chiploader get access to the mcu but fails to read.
Show me error, please. Error may appear if ECU is not in boot mode.
CHIPSOFT J2534 Pro: 5 CAN BUS, 1 SWCAN, 8 KLine, 5 - 20V Voltage generator
Онлайн магазин CHIPSOFT: shop.chipsoft.com.ua

LUIS ENCINAS

Сообщение LUIS ENCINAS » Ср сен 20, 2017 10:39 am

chipsoft писал(а):
LUIS ENCINAS писал(а):Thanks for answer, I already read the password in Normal Mode by OBD, then I put the ECM in boot mode, load the password and the program chiploader get access to the mcu but fails to read.
Show me error, please. Error may appear if ECU is not in boot mode.
Here is the error message:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/n59u6qe59 ... d_fail.jpg

LUIS ENCINAS

Сообщение LUIS ENCINAS » Ср сен 20, 2017 11:44 am

Sorry, I found the error: MY MISTAKE, wrongly I selected TC1797 instead of TC1767... :oops:

Now all is ok.... :oops:

Another question: It is possible to edit the VIN number? I can install the computer and program the key but the VIN number is not the correct. I tried to edit but retrieves DTC P0630 - VIN number not programmed or incorrect unit installed. The car starts and works perfect but I can't rewrite the VIN number, tried with Carman, Hyundai GDS, Snapon solus and many more and it's not possible, all of them retrieves: " VIN already writed".

Ответить